Monday, October 15, 2012

ZENNYBANE BABY YAAEY YAAEY!!!

I got really tired last night and went straight to bed when i finished the blog. I could hardly keep my eyes open. Today in Neale and Rosalie's class I worked on the last of my textures which is the pages. Yesterday i was freaking out because i had completed one out of the six but today i completed all of them! Yaaey yaaey!

I really like the way they have turned out. By the way for all the writing that is on the pages I used Edgar Allan Poe's 'Raven' poem. Love it!

Just got a picture of the page half way so you can see both of the pages.

This is the handwriting font that i found. I like it and this page is in Edgar's writing book. 


That is the completion of the last textures.... yaaey yaaey! Tomorrow I will talk with Master Lord Jack about the animating and also the shadow effect and rendering. 






No comments:

Post a Comment