Monday, October 29, 2012

week 13.

So it is week 13 now. I am still animating AND i know its bad! I seriously planned to have it done ages ago! But my character wasn't working and so I tried to get everything else done!!
I'm trying to work on my Press Kit which is ball breaking and we don't even get class time to work on it! WHICH SUCKS! So i'm using my animation time to finish it off.

Today Jack helped me out a lot with the animating and I really appreciate it!! One of my weaknesses is 3D animating. It is simply that I don't have a lot of experience and it is my first proper try at doing 3D animating and i am really bad at it!! I'm trying to get things to work but once I move something to animate the whole thing looks horrible!

This animation WILL get done in time!!! Jack has already rendered out the whole of scene 2 for me. So i have scene 3 and 4 left. The only thing i am worried about is how long the render is going to take as Jack told me that scene 2 took a few nights to finish!

MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!
MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!MUST STAY POSITIVE!!

MUST STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment