Wednesday, October 17, 2012

please Sean can i have the tickets?

So i got an email back from Jack explaining how to create an AO in Maya. this is a shadow layer over the objects in the room. So that is all good and done.

The alpha problem i was having has also been fixed. The solution was that the alpha had to be fixed in After Effects. Today Darren helped me with the door and added in a light glow for the edges of the door. It did come out a bit bright but i have it there to play around with.

I fixed up the door opening scene and that is now done and i continued on with the shots after that. After Effects started to go super slow and I lost time with the program taking forever just to scrub arcoss the time line. I stopped with that because i was getting really frustrated.

My textures for some reason in the study room have become silver. When i do a render it becomes black. its annoying.. i really dont know what is going on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment