Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day Nine, 02/10.

mehhhhhh.......It's Tuesday already in week 2 of holidays.

First off, I did a layout of how i wanted the side view to look when Edgar goes outside. Okay well this side shot might not exactly line up right with the front view. It doesn't actually have too, The audience will get it.

The door from Edgar's house will be right on the edge and Edgar will be placing the seed in the bright patch.
I Finished this in a day... which is crazy. BUT good!! I'm getting a little faster. I would have finished this wayyy earlier but we had a power out and I lost 3HOURS!!
I did have my laptop though and i tried to start modeling a open book, I failed many times and i couldn't get it right. I did some searching for how to make a book but there was nothing I could learn from. I will still continue to try.


I have also combined the objects together. So now they are all one. I left the middle drawer, so that i can put the hourglass in there and for Edgar to open. 

I have been thinking about the shot i have when Edgar turns a page and sees the tree. I thought that maybe the page can already be on the tree and when he goes to turn the page he then stops before he does and then smooths the page and says "You're beautiful to me grand daughter" oohh wait.. sorry wrong line. I mean Edgar just says "Beautiful" and then closes the book. SOO if i change this that means i have canceled out the page turn. I will still think about it.. Maybe get some feedback. 


Last things to do list.

3D (modeling & textures)
- Things on wall
* textures for things on wall.

- Books on desk
* textures for books

- combined all objects

- Model writing book
*texture for writing book

- Model open/close/page turn book
*texture for book

(-Master camera set up)

 2D

- Side shot of outside.

The hard stuff is last :( halpppppp

No comments:

Post a Comment