Wednesday, October 24, 2012

3D animating equals mehhhh.

I have continued working on my animating since Tuesday and i am having a lot trouble getting it done. I am trying really hard to animate but I'm not very good at it. I am finding myself animating the same shot for over a long period of time and I feel that i am losing time repeating the same thing.

Today in Darren's class I came across an issue when Edgar opens up the door to go outside. In my storyboards i had only his arm in the shot but when placing Edgar in the 3D scene, his upper body is visible.
I explained this to Darren and he came up with a solution. I keep Edgar in the shot and he opens the door. Then a bright light will come through the door and Edgar will then place his hand over his eyes because its so bright. Then the city shot will come after.

I tried animating the door opening scene and i have spent soooo much time trying to animate his hand. it is so fustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment