Wednesday, October 24, 2012

He Lives!!!

On Tuesday Jack gave me the thumbs up for Edgar working. YAY!!!

So since i got him on Tuesday, Jack showed me how to reference my character in Maya which is cool. So this means that if something was to go wrong my character will not get effected within the scene.

Also I suck at 3D animating big time!!! I mean really badly suck at it! i'm trying really hard to animate but i'm making his body look deformed :( and my animating skills are horrible!!
I am doing the most basic animating structure i can so that i have a basic idea of what it is going to look like. I need all the Jack magical power i can get!!

Also for some reason my book that has a page turn, doesn't turn anymore :( whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????
I have stopped at that shot when the page turn happens.

Today Jarrod, Sean and I went into the recording booth and I got Sean to do the voice for Edgar which is cool! It came out great.
I am going to work on other things and tomorrow in Darren's class i am going to try and animate again.



No comments:

Post a Comment