Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day Eleven, 04/10.

Went into Uni today to get some work done. I didn't get a lot done, but the computers are really bad at Uni! so i must of lost a good hour of work time.
Any way i made a simple stand thingy for the hourglass drawer.

And then i finished off the textures for them. I don't know why but there was some issue with Photoshop when i tried to use the magic wand tool to select around the area i didn't want. Seanmundy helped me out with it. For some reason it was selecting every damn object and so when i tried to delete the unwanted  texture it would just delete the whole thing.

 I put numbers on the little square thingys. Also that block at the end is just a stand in for the actual hourglass that will be there. I originally wanted the hourglass standing upright, but the drawer is too small so i might have to see how it goes and get some help when I go back on Monday.

Next thing,

Seanmundy and I have a page turn in our animation and before the holidays I think Jack found this newspaper page turn thing which was good! But when I played around with it the paper didn't actually turn all the way. It would pretty much crap out half way and go spaz.
Sean found this other page turn which is awesome and i only need one! It came with a few but we deleted the other ones.

Yayyyyy.

The other thing was I started to make a open book. Just a simple one anddd I had no idea what i was doing. It was my first time making one. Sean helped me out again. Today was Team Seanpire "you slapped a fishhhh"

The book still needs working on.
Tomorrow is Friday... 2 week holidays is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment