Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Working on Book.

Went into Uni early this morning with Seanmundy and did work on the Book that Jack made for me yesterday. I was trying to add in some Edge Loops so that when the page is smoothed it didn't go all flat and spazzzzz. I was doing it wrongggg and Sean helped me out. There were a lot of edges that didn't line up to another so Sean showed me the Split Polygon Tool to connect them together and the use the Edge Loop tool after.

I taught Sean what the letter Y does in Maya.

It took a while to get it done but without Sean's help i would of been crying about it... i wouldn't of known what to do.

When i got home i worked on the UVs and and tried to organise a layer for the page in the book were the Tree is going to be. I was having a lot of problems with this and the UVs and textures are coming out really ugly and i have tried a few times to fix it.

So as you can see in the picture the writing texture is upside down and backwards. Also if you see in the Texture Editor were the UVs are highlighted green and were they are green in the model are really odd and it is making the texture stretch.

Texture has also become really bad in the bulk pages for the book.
I'm not too sure what i need to do to fix this but tomorrow at Uni i will ask Sean and Tai if they know why this is happening and what i need to do to fix this. If i can't fix this problem it isn't a big deal as i can still continue to work on my textures for this book by doing them on A4 size paper in Photoshop.

meow meowwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment