Monday, October 8, 2012

Week 10!!

It is now the beginning of week 10! how cray cray!!

So today in class i worked on my essay, so i didn't do anything for my animation. When i got home i organised a day by day excel sheet from today's date till the end of week 14. This is so i can write down what I have done and also what i need to do within the days.

Next i finished off my new running comp!! YAY!! however a few shots at the end are missing. This is the seed opening and when the tree is making. I don't have anything of that yet but i will be talking to Jack tomorrow about it. Also a few backgrounds are white, this is because I need to create a ground with a texture on it. (based all in 3D)


Tomorrow in Jack's class I really would like his help with making a book that can close and help with adding the page turn and adding a texture to the page turn.

a few things are coming up Milhouse :)

oh yeah and I will put this updated running comp into the "running comp" tab up the top of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment