Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day Twelve, Thirteen & Fourteen, 05-06-07/10

I combined the last three days because it is a lot easier to get it all out in the one go.

First off on Friday i tried to continue working on the open book. I was having a lot of problems with it, mostly because i didn't know what i was doing. I realised that the actual page turn size was different to the book that I made. By that i mean the size of the book, length x width. So it was easy to change the size of it, no problem at all. However when i placed the page onto the book it didn't sit right.




I was getting a bit frustrated with working on the book so i decided to work on something else. I worked on a bit of my running comp and got up to working on Scene 4. I was fixing up the camera angle for sc4sh2ab. This is when Edgar goes outside and his house is behind him. I made the walls for his house too small and so I duplicated the wall i already had and just cut the edges and placed the on each side.



That is all i did on the Friday.

On Saturday i had a lot of errands to do and my whole day went to that. I did work a bit on my Evaluation and Critique essay but mostly setting it up. so it was mainly around an hour towards it.

On Sunday, which is today and stupid daylight savings. I still have done nothing. I am really tired and I didn't get a lot of sleep, also work was crap. Tomorrow Uni starts up agian and it is the beginning of week 10!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment