Monday, April 30, 2012

week 9 is here.

*complain about time going fast*

Anyway I have been working on my 2nd draft of thumbnails but its taking me a very long time to do it! I dont know why, i think it could be that i have to organise his face and other body actions in it. I was happy with my first draft and i guess having to change it around is making me take a little time! BUT i know im the director and im changing my thumbnails because I find it weird not having his face in it. Everyone, including myself thinks that having a face seen gives you more of a connection to the character.

I have kept a few things from my first draft and changed a few ideas around. Like having the book pan start on the desk rather then start it on the floor. I have also changed when the character opens the hourglass drawer only one hourglass is in the drawer and the other five spots are empty.

Last week i have also completed my thumbnials for scene one, they are simple fade in to fade out shots of the newspapers and then the last shot is of the characters fail works.

Today in class Jack showed me the work he did on the seed and its looking amazing! He also showed me a Music Video clip called "Turn Me On" by David Guetta. The song is so crap i hate it, but the footage is really amazing and there is just so much reference that i can use for my animation.

This is the video please watch it on mute :) take notice of the steampunk starting the rest of the video clip doesnt matter. After i finish my 2nd draft of thumbnailing i will work on my storyboards and then i need to begin my model sheet, expression sheet and action sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment