Monday, April 2, 2012

Holidays Day One. 02/04/12

It is now the two weeks holiday! Bloody time going so fast!

So today i worked on a few shots in my thumbnails, i didnt do much work today due to my boyfriend Matt being sick, so i wanted to look after him.
I will make up for it tomorrow and finish off my thumbnails. I also want to finish off some of my old page making. They are two main things i want to finish tomorrow.

I will also try and figure out the starting montage of my animation. I found out that the movie 'Army of Darkness' has a really good montage so i will check it out tomorrow and get some inspiration.

That is all for now, I had my Friday, Saturday and Sunday as my 'not do any work days' and start doing work on Monday. So no more days off for me.
I will blog everyday about the work I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment