Sunday, April 15, 2012

Holidays Day Fourteen. 15/04/12

Tomorrow I return to Uni!
2 weeks have gone so fast and it always feel like i could of had more work done. But some things just dont go to plan.

I had work today and it sucks when you are working the full day and you think 'i could be getting work done' But i guess a break is a must. I think thats why i may have been sick on the Saturday.
I feel kinda of glad that were back now, because i can now show my teachers the work i have done so far and get feedback. Also i find that i may get destracted with things at home.

Tomorrow I have Darrens class which is Visual Effects. The work we have to do is involving the green screen and if we dont get the studio then im hoping we can work on our pre-production.
I also still have to complete my Production Proof. i will work on this aswell since it is due in week 8.

Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment