Monday, April 16, 2012

Show Me Your Face.

Since i worked on my character design over the holidays I have finally showed Darren what i have come up with. He has given me some help with adding a few shots of his face in my thumbnails. I want to show my thumbnails to Neale and then i will need to do a second draft.

I wanted to have my character in 3D blocked out, animate it and then render it out to put into Toonboom. while talking about this to darren it seems that it might be best to keep my character as 3D. He said that i should find a stock standard rigged character and do some rough animating and then render that out and put it into toonboom and see how i go with drawing frame by frame over. if i can handle it and think i will be okay with it then i will continue to do my character in 2D. If im finding it hard and im just putting too much time into it where i can use that time somewhere else then ill stick to my character being 3D.

I want to draw a bit more of my character and work on a model sheet and i also want to finish off my layouts since i never finished it off a few days ago.
I have also today captured my video block footage today in Jacks class and i will need to set it up in after effects. AND i also need to work on my Production Proof, i will work on this in Thursdays class. Jack has also kindly worked on the seed and tree over the 2 weeks holidays. it looks amazing!! there are only a few things that we spoke about to change and make a lot easier for the seed and tree. Over all its fantastic and im happy with the way it is going :)

Tomorrow is Wednesday which is our day off so i should be able to get more things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment