Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Holidays Day Nine. 10/04/12

Today i made 3 pages of the landscape templates that i have for my style guide. I just need to burn a few of the edges. I have decided to cut out whatever drawings i have done and stick them on the old papers that i have made. It will look the same as my picture referencing pages.
So when i do my rotation sheet, model sheet etc.. i will cut them out and stick them on. This is so all my work has a continue flow.
However not all my work will look like the old pages, as my script, storyboard etc.. will be normal paper.

I have also tried drawing my character and not getting anything that looks like Darrens, but its okay im still trying and im getting a different look. I also did a bit of sketch of my outside background. it still needs work but im just working out where i want things placed.

Thats all i have done today I know its not much, but when i do more work i start to not concentarte. so im just taking it easy and letting the work flow as much as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment