Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Holidays Day Two. 03/04/12

Today i was super productive and finished off my thumbnails. I however still havent figured out my montage starting yet, I have been thinking about it but im still not having any luck. I will continue to try and figure it out.
I have also finished off 5 old paper making, and stuck pictures down and wrote about each item.

I did check out the 'Army of Darkness' montage and its pretty cool! there are bigs in there that remind me of things i want in my animation. So it helps out a lot.

http://youtu.be/leKDfxkBa0c

this is the link to the montage.

I have also worked on my script breakdown and organised my shots and figured out what i want on each newspaper. I have only wrote on the print out i did at uni and i will re-type out the new script breakdown when i have figured out the montage.

Right now i am going to work on my shot list with the thumbnails that i have. Hopefully i finish it tonight, well in an hour because its 9pm now and i want to sleep at 10pm.

yeah whatever i have a bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment