Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Holidays Day Four. 05/04/12

Damn you Darren and your drawing skills! :)
I have been working on my character and yeah almost cried because i couldnt draw his face!
Well i was trying to copy Darrens picture and i almost cried!
So i just stopped looking at Darrens picture and looked at pics of John Cusack, i came up with a few faces, even tho they all look the same but i was mostly doodling.

please dont compare mine to Darrens. I'LL CRYYY!!


So as you can see i dont really draw humans much, and when it comes to drawing the body im going to struggle. But i will keep trying and im happy with what i got today.


I have work later on today so i wont be able to do any more work. I will try and do some more work tomorrow but i do have a Lord of the Rings marathon which starts at 11:30am hahaha its going to be a lonnnnnggggggggggggggg day. I might just take my drawing stuff with me.


I'll watch and draw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment