Saturday, April 7, 2012

Holidays Day Six. 07/04/12

I havent been feeling to well today so i have been taking it easy and did some work today.
Darren had showed us a royalty free website called "Incopetech" I decided to check it out to see if i could find any music that i liked. I found a few that i really enjoy and when listening to them i could imagine what scene/shot i wanted them to play with.
The name of the songs i found were:
Danse Macabre (final), Industrial Revolution, Wounded, Our Story Begins and Lone Harvest.
I really want to get a rough sound started early.

I then next went onto youtube and found two really nice time lapse of a seed growing.





There is a PC game thats out called "Machinarium" the look of the game is amazing and its the type of look i would really like for my animation. I found a picture of a city in a no tree environment and the way everything is placed is how i imagined my outside world to look. A big city on the right, massive open rocky space with rocky rounds and mountains. The sky is the perfect colour and just imagine electricity poles everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment