Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Holidays Day Ten. 11/04/12

ehhhhh..

So im not going to make the old papers for my character designs and all. I came to the conclusion of: I dont think its something that should be done and if i want work and show them my animation bible they might think its very not business like.
So instead i am going to just do my work on plain paper that has the title of my animation and what the work is such as 'Model sheet' and so on.

I also feel that im just waisting time on making papers. blahh
anyway, i did 3 rough thumbnail layouts, only in pencil i still need to paint/colour them. I need to do one more which is from scene one, guess what that still hasent been done. and i KNOW i need to do it, im still working on it!!!!

I have a rough idea of what i want for scene one, im going to have each newspaper on its own with an item that represents something to my character or to whats happening in the newspaper.
So newspaper one is that there is a new speices of tree found. Next to this i will show my characters Degree Certificate or something about him finding the new tree (something like that)

So what im going to do is list down all the newspapers(only 5) and then write next to each one what should be with it. I think that will help me.

Im just saying now i dont think ill be doing much work tomorrow, i got things to do and i have work. ill try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment