Monday, April 9, 2012

Holidays Day Eight. 09/04/12

Monday.

Today i scanned in my Thumbnails and script breakdown, i will be putting them in there own page after this post, so make sure to check them out.
First, my thumbnails are not fully complete because the whole of scene one is missing. this is because it is the montage and i havent figurd it out yet.
My script breakdown has writing all over it with a few extra ideas and other things for me to remember.

A while ago i started to block out a rough design of the study room for my animation, i had stopped doing it because i had other work that need to be complete. Today i completed it in 3D and assigned random colours to each object so it is a lot clearer to see what everything is. AND i also named everything and put them into folders.











after finishing the basic structure of what i wanted in the room and where i wanted things to go, i realised that i need more items everywhere so it looks like this is everything he has, his life is all about making this seed. I feel that i need to show that more. There are just areas of too much open space!

For my animation bible I have already made old looking paper. I'm using it not only for the look that i would like for my animation but also for the style to present my work. I am up to the stage of designing my character and trying to get the right look for him, but i am a little stuck because i dont know if i should design him on the old looking papers that i make. I know its not a big deal, but i like my work to have continuity. But is doing the whole old paper thing professinal? If i was to show my animation bible to get work will they think its professinal?
Teachers help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment