Thursday, March 29, 2012

So Long week 6, Hello 2 Week Holidays.

Today is the last day of week 6 and i cant believe its already the holidays.

I have been working on my thumbnails and concentrating on what each shot will look like. I am starting from scene 2 as i still havent decided how i want the starting montage to look. I will be working on it over the holidays.


I was talking with Jack on Thursday and i showed him pictures of trees that i took around my area. I gave him a copy of them and we spoke about how the tree would look and went through the movie "Hugo" and how things were designed. Over the holiday Jack has siad that he would like to do work on the tree, I SUPER appreciate the help from him and i have asked him to record what he does as i want to watch and learn how he creates the different objects.

Last class i had with Darren we were talking about how my character should look. We had both decided that we can picture him to look like John Cusack in the latest movie that he is in "The Raven". Without even asking Darren, he had kindly drawn some concept art of my character. AND it looks amazing! I REALLY appreciate him doing it and now i feel a bit more confindent in trying to draw my character over the holidays. :)



This is the drawing that Darren did.


Over the holidays i will continue working on my pre-production work and hope to get heaps of it done.


Hope everyone has a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment