Thursday, March 1, 2012

Changing the Starting.

Okay so! On Tuesday in Jack's class we did some acting with one of our shots in our animation.
I found it hard to sit and act like a guy.. haha
But it helpped a little to decide expression and body language for my character.
Also it helps with our video blocks as well.

I've had a bit to think about for my animation, mostly the starting of it. At the start i had that you see the world and there are no trees, but i don't really like it and I'm thinking of changing it to newspaper clippings showing the time over the trees being gone.

I would have the newspapers on the wall and maybe have a degree or something certificate saying that my character studied trees or something like that. Also having a picture of my character when he was younger with a tree in the background.
So i have a bit to think about.
Hopefully i can get it all together.
FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment