Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Starting Scene.

I have been working on my script breakdown and figuring out what shots i want and many other extra information such as where the camera is located.
I have one problem and that is the very beginning of my animation. Originally i had it that on the walls newspaper articles are seen and its a panning close up of all them so you can read each one and get an i dea of what is going on.
I really want to change it to a montage type scene, so that you can see a newspaper and other science type matirals that he has in his study room. Also things like a blueprint of his first design of the seed and other hints of work that he has been doing.
I have been trying to figure it out and also where things in his room are located but im still not having much luck. I have been searching on the web for different looks of study rooms and lab rooms. Hopefully i will get the look of it done.

I also have been trying to find montages in movies but cant find anything!!!
IF ANYONE KNOWS A MONTAGE TYPE SCENE IN A MOVIE PLEASE TELL ME!!!

Im mostly stuck on this and im trying to work around it but I find it hard as i really want to figure it out right now and not push it to the side and forget about it.
I feel that its a really important scene because im quickly telling the back story of what happened. Then i want to go into him working on the seed.

SO IF ANYONE HAS IDEAS PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment