Monday, March 19, 2012

Video Blocks and Finishing Script

In Jack's class today I showed him my script and he read through it. He said that it was fine however there are two sections of my script that i should work on.
Ones being where the man notices the hourglass there has to be some sort of reaction shot, so that the audience can realise as well that he has found something new.
The second thing is when the seed is placed on the floor and opens. I need to explain more about how the seed opens and the view you see of the tress growing.

I have been working on my shot list and trying to figure out what shots i need. I see it in my head how it looks but today when we got some cameras out and i went to film how it should look. it just seemed not right! and i wasnt really happy with it at all.
I think i need to go through my script again and also my shotlist.
ACTUALLY!! i think my problem is that i havent done my thumbnails! and when i was filming today i just found that my shots were really odd. I dont know, i just can't seem to get the views i want and the things i want to show in the shots i have.

I'm having a really 'I don't think this is working' moment with the work i have done so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment