Tuesday, March 20, 2012

4th Draft Equals Final Script.

My script is done! Finished!!!
I printed out my final script yesterday and i'm happy with it. Everything seems to flow and the story works well.

I have been trying to work on my shot list but im not having much luck. I have been reading over my script and acting out what happens and i also took pictures of my shots that i created in my room. It helps because i can figure out placement.

I can only picture a few shots in my head and they work well, but there are some shots that don't flow to the next shot. Such as the shot size and if there is a panning shot next but the shot size is different from the last size.

I have been doing thumbnail tests with the shots i'm sure of, however i'm still a bit stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment