Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thumbnail Testing.

Right now i have been working on my thumbnail testing. I broke my script into a script breakdown and have put in information on what i want in my shots, such as putting in what type of shot framing i want and where the camera is placed.

This has helped me out a lot as I have been drawing up my thumbnail tests from the information i have wrote down.
I'm still working on them and I am still trying to picture how everything should look.
Last Tuesday when we were doing Video Blocks in class, i realised that a lot of my shots that i thought of doing didnt look to great and now that i have gone over them i'm hoping that these new shots will be even better. So tomorrow i want to grab a camera and start filming so i can see how its going to look.

There are a few shots that i am still stuck on and i am thinking about them all the time just so i can continue thumbnailing. I especially what to film some shots first so i can see how there going to turn out then i can thumbnail that same shot.

So that is what i have been working on. i'm hoping to finish my last three pages of referencing and finish off my thumbnail tests. Then after that i want to start on my next lot of thumbnailing so the teachers can see them and then work on my shot list and that wont take me long to do as i pretty much have already done it in my script breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment