Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Updating and Working.

so i have put the 4th draft of my script which is also my final script in the "script." page.
Yesterday i worked on my shot list and organised how i want my shots to look, like i said before i was having problems seeing the flow in my shots but today in class i sat down and orgeniased them and replayed the in my head.
Jack then read over it and said the the shots were good and he pictured them working well together. So im happy that i got that worked out.

I'm still working on test thumbnails of my shots . Im also trying to figure out the starting of my animation. I don't know if i want to newspapers to be shown in the room or its a collage that we see at the start to show back story and then go into the bin with his designs on the floor.

I have also been looking at peoples hands on the internet and saving pictures. i was thinking of taking pictures of Jacks, Darrens and Neale's hands :) (if its okay with them) because i think it will help with my referencing. :) PLEASE!!!!!!!! :)

And so now i need to:

1. write shot list out in my own shot list formate
2. figure out starting of animation
3. work on thumbnails!

So this is what i'll be working on :)

1 comment: