Thursday, March 8, 2012

Production Proof.

In class, Jack helped me decide how my animation is going to look and what will be in the man's study room.

I will be doing both 2D and 3D for horologium arborium.
- 3D Study room/items (background)
- 2D Outside (background)
-3D Blocked character with 2D over
- 3D Seed and Tree
-2D/Photoshop Textures.

By organising how my animation is going to look, i feel more confident on the work i have to produce. Jack has also said that he would like to help me with animating the Tree. I'm very greatful for his help. I need to do concept art for the Seed and Tree to give to Jack and also get feed back and communicate different ideas.

I have also gotten help with how textures should look, like having heaps of noise, decay, water damage and rust in the items. Also using dark dull colours and using sedia tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment