Sunday, May 6, 2012

Storyboards Almost Done.

Today is Monday, the beginning of week 10! only 4 more weeks left and its holidays. Over the weekend i did a lot of my storyboards. They are almost done i have a few shots to draw. They will be completed tonight. With my second thumbnails i have only changed a few things and i have added his face and body in, it has more of a flow to it now.

 When i finish off my storyboards i will show Neale, Jack and Darren to see if it makes sense and if i have to change anything around. Then after that i will then go over the pencil in black fine line and also add in the movements in red. I will then scan them in and make my animatic with added music.

Also now that i have changed things around i will need to re-film my video block on Tuesday. I then have to organise my video block in order.
After this i will need to work on my Model sheets, expression sheets, action sheets and maybe a comparison sheet of the man and the tree. I will also need to put on my blog
 - 1st draft, scene 1
- 2nd draft thumbnails
- storyboards

No comments:

Post a Comment