Tuesday, May 29, 2012

i'm sleepy.

On Monday and Tuesday night as i'm pretty sure most of you all know i had Stocktake at work and I am so damn tired! Because of this i have missed two days of doing work!
But the good news is, i actually don't have much to do now!
On Tuesday i said to myself "I am going to finish off all my moodboard work today" and you know what i did? i finished it all off! I have changed a little in the way i work, when i say to myself "I am going to finish ...... today" I actually get it done! i dont know what happened...

So three sheets of moodboard pictures are done and one sheet of the moodboard colours are done.




Looking at my check list the last things i have to complete are.

- front cover
- content page
- comparison sheet
- layouts x4
- concept art x4
- animatic sound

(also note that some of my layouts and concept art i have been working on, mostly pencil work i just need to colour them in.) I am happy where i am with my work and with only a week and a bit left i know i will get it all done in time to hand in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment