Thursday, May 10, 2012

Colour Palette.

On Wednesday I tried working on my Model sheet for my character. I was having some issues and I was finding it hard to draw his face, Every time I draw his face there is always a slight change in the way he looks.

I then decided to work on a Colour Palette for the colours I wanted in my animation. I got all the mediums I have and chose the colour range of yellows to browns. I named each colour and if they had a number code on them as well so it can be easier for me to go back to a colour that i really like. I also did a tea bag colour which is just dabbing a wet tea bag on the paper. Over all of the colours i still find the tea bag look more attractive then the others.

I don't have a picture yet i will put it up soon a long with my storyboards.

In Jack's class on Thursday we all chose a shot in our animation to do simple animation to. I chose the shot where Edgar places the seed on the ground. I really enjoyed working on simple structure animating. I will also put this up on here for everyone to look at. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment