Thursday, May 17, 2012

Action&Expression.

On Wednesday I worked on my Action sheet and go it complete. I decided to add in the simple structure lines of the actions that my character does. I also started my Expression sheet and used the emotion and facial expression sheet that Jack gave to us. I found it really useful and I now can draw emotions/expression that i didn't know how to draw before.
On Thursday Jack had a look at my expression sheet and said i just needed to fix up his eyes when he becomes hopeful. He also had a look at my design for his face and said that the long face design is a lot more attractive and that he should look like that. So I'm going to redraw him and see if i like it. I do like his roundish face but i don't mind changing it.

With production class last week i finished off my simple animation and now it is time to take the next step of animating in 3D. Jack found a free rigged character and then imported it into Maya2008 and then I had to import my simple animation into Maya and then animate the 3D character to my simple animation. It takes a long time but i am very happy with the way it turned out. I have only done a few movements but it still looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment