Sunday, May 13, 2012

What's Going On.

So I thought I would just explain a bit about what's going on.
On Thursday morning someone hit my cat and left him dead on the side of the road. We had him for almost 8years. I am still really upset and I'm finding it really hard to concentrate and get work done. Over the weekend I tried really hard to get my model sheet done and try and get other work done too. It just didn't work out the way i planned it and only got half of my model sheet finished.
Saturday was different I had to do mother day thing because on Sunday i had work all day.

So i know i am behind, like really behind i should have had more work done by now and i don't.
Now i am in the library until 12pm when class starts. I'm going to get my model sheets done. It is already the starting of week 11, its not long now till holidays start and animation beings.

So I'm sorry if I'm sad, i just miss him so much.  
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment