Sunday, May 27, 2012

moodboards&check list.

On the weekend i worked on my moodboards they are not yet finished but are coming a lot really well. I have put them all together in Photoshop and have three pages in total. I will be making another page which will be a Colour Sampler. I will be grabbing colours that i like from the pictures in my moodboards and place them on my Colour Sample page. I have also already done a Colour Palette using mediums i have at home, but i would like to have two because colours on the computer can be altered very quickly and I can find a new colour that I like. This took me some time as i had a lot of pictures i will continue to finish it off and then work on my Colour Sample page.

Another thing I did was make a check list of all the work i have left to do. It is really good having this as i know exactly what i have left to do and I also know what i have to get done straight away and what isn't really a rush to finish.

That is all i did on the weekend. I would have gotten a lot more done on Sunday but i had work and i was really tired and just couldn't concentrate and fell asleep really early. So I am a little upset about that as i could of had my moodboards and colour sample finished.

I have a really big problem that is happening on Monday and Tuesday night, which is Stocktake at work. I am losing a lot of time because of this!! because i have work straight after Uni and only finish around 1am. So i want to say sorry now if I'm all spaz  and tired on Tuesday. I'm glad i have Wednesday off so i can rest but i still have work to do and I'm going to try really hard to get it done.

That is all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment