Sunday, May 20, 2012

Scan All The Things.

On Saturday i decided to scan all my work in so that:
1. I have a back up copy
2. i can post things on my blog
3. i have a copy for over the holidays and
4. So Sean can leave me alone.

I had 55 pages to scan in and it took forever!! But after that I cropped each of my shots so i could work on my animatic. I have 54 shots in total!!!! I worked on my first scene, trying to get the timing right and adding in shadow/light effects to see how it looks. i like it so far but still need to work on my other scenes/shots.

I am now in the library about to work more on my animatic. I also need to capture my video block footage (the new footage I recorded) I need Jarrod's help with that as i don't know how to do it, I shall learn how to when he helps me.




No comments:

Post a Comment