Monday, May 7, 2012

Tuesday Work.

In the morning I acted out the new shots and they turned out well. Jarrod helped me out with filming and making sure that the shots looked good and you could see everything that had to be shown.
I then have to capture this footage and work on my video block.

On Monday night I finished off my storyboards, I have a lot of pages. Around 19 of them.
Anyway Darren has looked at my storyboard and he says there fine and that having the characters face in it gives us more of a connection. So I'm happy with that. He said that in one of the shots where the man sees the outside world his little house and him should be in the shot, just to show his one small person and the outside world is bigger.

Right now Neale is looking at my storyboards and there is a lot of pencil movement so I hope there not too bad!!!!!!
In Darren's class I made a list of things I have to do for my animation bible and I started my shot list, hopefully i can get that finished in class, I just have to wait for my storyboards.

I AM THE DIRECTOR!!!
Neale said I was.  

Okay I got my storyboards back and spoke with Neale and they are fine. It's mostly just adding some extra shots of close ups of the man's face . I'm happy to work on them and figure out the new shots.

ALSO!!! I gave my character a name :) its Edgar.
So his name is Edgar. If you don't like it then..... shut up.    

No comments:

Post a Comment