Wednesday, September 12, 2012

working on drawers&city.

On Tuesday after uni i ended up working on my Promotion work that needed to be seen today (wednesday) so i didnt do much work on my animation. I did however organise a list of things that i want done so I want to get them complete.

Today I went into uni early and worked on the Edge Looping of the Drawer set that Jack helped me with. Tomorrow in Darren's class I am going to export each object and import them into ZBrush. I will also print them off too. I would do it now but I am tired and i havent been feeling to good today...

I also worked on the City shot, I am trying to orgamise the powerlines, it's ball breaking.


It looks nice and messy, still have heaps to do so I will also work on this in Darren's class. Oh yeah Darren if you read this i would like to know how you did the ground for Jarrod's Hell picture? I really like it and i would like to try something simular for this shot ^^^


The first drawer is smoothed, so is the base of it.


I am going to duplicate two more of these drawers and place them on the side, so it looks like a whole row. I am also going to have a few of the drawers half open.

 
In the middle are three longer drawers. I am going to have the hourglass in this one.
 
 
 
Ask Jarrod to do his teacher, Jesus voice. Its so funny, I love hearing it. hahahahahahah

1 comment:

  1. ah, jesus. jesus, i'm talking. teacher talking, jesus listening, thankyou.

    ReplyDelete