Tuesday, September 11, 2012

tuesday is happy day.

First off on Sunday I made sure that I had all my UVs done and ready in Photoshop to be printed on Monday. I also assigned the same attributes to each object, so now they all match and all i need to do is put the texture on them.

On Monday, I can't remember why but I was talking to Seanpatrickjoymundy and he showed me a better way to have a good copy of my UVs with having to make a Lightbox copy. So he magic wand the picture and then inverted the selection, then made a new layer. After this he right clicked on the picture and selected stroke. He then got rid of the bottom layer and then there was only the outline left. So I quickly rushed and did this process for all the UVs I had and then i finally printed them all!

When we were in Rosalie's class we did a activity were we picked a shot that was weak and made changes to it, it was a class discussion. I picked the LS of the study room when Edgar stands up and walks to the drawers. Everyone decided that i needed more books around and things on the wall, I agreed too! so i will be working on making these changes. ALSOOOOOO I got a comment on one of my posts by Darren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He said that i should make a massive stack of books and place them behind Edgar. I originally wanted to do a simple colour blurred behind him, but this idea is a lot better and it shows depth!!!!

So today in JACK'S class I had to print off the last of some UV's that i had problems with, there all good now. I also set up scene 2 and scene 3 cameras. Edgar still doesnt work right so i havent done any animating yet. Jack said that i needed to make a Dropbox account so i could send him the file. I set it all up but I have emailed jack because i dont know what email he has used so he can get the file. I also put my running comp in its own page at the top of my blog, it is now easy to get too.
Magical Jack also helped me with the graph editor in Maya and just learning the basics of using it with fixing up the cameras. He also helped me with creating the drawer! it looks super good! I finished off the last of it by duplicating it and placing in handles. All I need to do now is add in some Edge Loop's A LOT of them too! so the shape can hold.
Week 10 Milestones were also talked about I will post my list up tomorrow as i really want to work on my animation now :)

WEEK 8, COME AT ME BROOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment