Wednesday, September 19, 2012

To do list Tuesday.

I got feedback from Jack for my city shot and he said that i needed some more powerpoles in the foreground and wires that face towards the city. This is so I have something leading the viewers eye towards what i want them to look at. He also showed me pictures of Indian power lines, they are crazy!

He also showed me how to make a master camera and I set up a few of the shots in there. I just need to finish off the rest. I also got help with the equipment UV's. I was having a few problems trying to get a layout of the UV's but Jack said that they were already done! Which is good so I now need to save the UV's and print them out. I will try and get them done tonight so i can print them at Uni on Thursday.

Jack wanted me to test that the teabag look i want for my objects works. So I added a texture to the objects.

 They all look the same only because I had one texture to use, they are also too bright.
What i did last year was change the brightness and contrast of each texture so that they all looked different, I will be doing it for the study room as well.

Seanpatrickjoymundy gave me a newspaper turn file for Maya. I will need to check it out to make sure it is what I want to use.
I also made a 2 weeks holiday date plan so I can organise what to do for each day. Andddd I also have my week 10 milestones stuck under it so i make sure to finish everything off!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment