Wednesday, September 5, 2012

tuesday is crying day.

No, its not really crying day.
Jack said that i really need to start animating. I had a bit of a blank and well a mental attack and felt so down and I didn't want to animate my character in 3D. I don't like animating in 3D but i really enjoy animating in 2D. I decided that i wanted to change my character to 2D animating. But I am keeping it 3D. I had a chat with Jack and Bounnong and they helped me through the problem of not wanting it to be 3D.

I do enjoy modeling and creating objects in 3D but i really don't like character animating. I decided to do my character in 3D because the future of work is based on this medium. So i want to learn and get over the fact that i hate it.

Edgar has some problems with his movement and the coat that he wears. Jack added in an influence in his arm but when you move the arm a few things move around with it and thats not suppost to happen. So Jack showed me the Component Editor and i had to delete anything that was not suppost to be there.
It still needs some work and i did work on it at home but a few problems came up where i didnt know what i was suppost to delete.

So i just need to hurry up and get work done!!!!!!
Bounnong believes in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment