Sunday, September 16, 2012

finished drawer uv's.

On Thursday I got all the UV's completed on the drawer. It took me a while to finish because I was exporting and importing between Maya and Zbrush. I also had to assign the same UV's to the matching objects and there were a lot of small drawers.

After that I worked on the ground of my City shot. Its slowly coming along, I need to just wrap it up and finish it off as i also need to create a side view.
Darren had spoken to me before about doing a library piece for the background. This is for when we see Edgar face on and there is space behind him. I originally wanted to do a single blurred colour just so you focus more on Edgar then anything else. But Darren had an idea and I gave him a render of the shot.

This is what he did. He had said in the email that the dust is actually a snow thing in After Effects. I really like the framing and light in the background. I just hope i can get the rest of my animation looking nice like this.

Over the weekend i didn't get to work on my animation as I had life/family things take over my time. I also tried working on an essay and i worked on my showreel for promotion class.

No comments:

Post a Comment