Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day Two, 25/09.

Today I continued working on my textures for my UV's. The last few textures that i need to do are:
- Books
- Drawers
- Equipment
-wall/floor and door.

I also found a few other textures that i liked so that now not all the objects are using the same texture.

I also added in a few extra books around the area. This is because the area still looked too empty and not complete. Before the holidays Rosalie had suggested to me that i should add in a few more books on the floor and on top of the drawers.



I was thinking for the walls and floor that i would find a really simple sepia toned texture which has a darker tone around the edges. I had tested the teabag texture on the floor and walls and i didn't like it at all! However for the shot when Edgar opens the door to go outside the textures for the wall and door will be teabag.

Unfortunately tomorrow i might not actually get any work done! I will try however get something done even though it will only be a little bit BUT it is still something. I could have completed my textures and all my 3D modelling :( That would of been two Milestones done. blahhhhhh 

No comments:

Post a Comment