Monday, September 24, 2012

Day One, 24/09.

Already it has hit the 2 week holidays. I hate you time.

Anyway on Friday, Saturday and Sunday I was sick and lost three days of work, which is really annoying. But I also needed a break so I decided that once it hit Monday I would start working to get things done.

In the morning I set up my tea and brushes and started working on the textures for my 3D objects. I made two of them and then it took forever for them just to dry and I felt that i was wasting time.
Before the holidays Sean gave me an idea to make one big texture and then cut the UV's into it. So i decided to test it! It does take some time as i need to change the textures around and cut into them. I also have to make a few different copies for the same item, such as the books.

This is the texture that i am using. I am going to make a few more so that i don't get repeating patterns.

I first worked on the chair. I like the way it turned out.


I then added textures to the drawers. I don't know if you can notice but the actual body of the drawers is a bit blurry. The smaller objects can handle the textures a lot better. The Drawers will take some time to finish as there are so many to apply the textures too. 


I then worked on the light. The top is still gray because that will be transparent. 


So a lot of today was taken up by cutting up UV's and then applying them to the object to make sure that it looks good. I still have heaps to do and tomorrow i am going to continue working on the UV's. Hopefully i can get them complete.  







No comments:

Post a Comment