Friday, September 7, 2012

placing things.

On Thursday I continued placing more items around the room and got it finished.


I also placed in two clocks and the wall light. Now the three shelfs are complete.
I also decided to get rid of the piled paper and change them for books. The paper looked crap and I didn't like them.  Placed equipment on desk.

I added in two more drawers. These are not complete, when i smooth these drawers they look horrible and I need to fix them. But the room looks a lot better with a whole wall of drawers.

Finally!! I placed books on the floor. Both sides of Edgar's desk and now I am happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josie,

    The room is looking great! I was thinking a bout stuff behind Edgar. Would it be possible to create a tower of books in Maya the multiply them in a comp?

    Cheers,
    Darren

    ReplyDelete