Wednesday, August 29, 2012

wall&door&city.

On Tuesday i got some help from Jack with perspective. I'm still bad at it but i will keep trying to learn. He helped me with placing the power poles around and to give them a 3D look. He also helped me with the ground and said that i could still use the guide picture but change it up and add some textures to it. So he found a nice brush and showed me the stroke and angle of what i should do.
This is what it looks like know.
There is still a lot of work i need to do. So i will continue to work on it in Darren's class on Thursday.
On Tuesday i started working on making a wall and door in 3D, i would have had it finished but something happened within the family and i found it hard to continue. So today (wednesday) I tried really hard to work and get it complete.
The only thing i have to do is animate the door opening with Edgar. I know i have to move the pivot point to the side where the door hinges are but i dont remember how to do it. So i will do some research tomorrow in class.



No comments:

Post a Comment