Wednesday, August 1, 2012

tool&jars.

In Jacks class i worked on making a tool for Edgar to use and some jars to place around the study room.
I was trying to work on it on my own but i was doing it really badly so Jack came around and taught me a different way to make the tool.
First of Jack made a nurbs cirlce and then added in extra vertex points, then he selected every second vertex and scaled them so they made a star shape. then it was duplicated and moved put to make the shape of the tool needed. After that was complete he then selected the circles and lofed them to make a whole shape.


So when he finished teaching me this new trick i decided to make a jar using the same tools. And of course i was doing it wrong. So Jack taught me a different way to make it. by using the CV curve tool and then using the revolve to make it a whole shape. 




No comments:

Post a Comment