Sunday, August 19, 2012

scene one wording problem.

On Saturday I showed my boyfriend my finished scene. he watched and then told me that the wording for each of my newspapers were wrong and that i should change them. I was a little upset and annoyed about it because i had merged all the layers together and didnt have a file were the text was separate from the background.

So what i spent my whole time on was using the Clone tool in Photoshop and getting rid of the old text.



I think now the text is a lot better and makes more sense. I also tried working on my outside scene in Photoshop and had a bit of a problem getting my perspective right.

Also with the transitions between each newspaper i have noticed there is a circle type spot. I cant really explain it. but if you watch it you might be able to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment