Friday, August 24, 2012

Gangnam style!

On wednesday after uni I decided to work on animating Edgar's hand. As i was trying to place his body in the chair something weird happened and the body ended up stretching down and his shoulders staying in the same place. I had a bit of a search on the internet and maybe i was too tired but i couldnt find what i needed to do to fix the problem.
So instead i just kept him in an up right position and placed his hand the way i wanted it. I will soon need to animate it.


Also on wednesday night as i was getting frustrated with the 3D work i stopped and started working out my Outside/city landscape. I'm trying to learn more about perspecitve as i am really bad at it! So when i was trying to do a simple layout of how i wanted things to look, i went a little crazy. Nothing seemed right. So instead i just drew up some ideas.

On Thursday in Darren's class i spoke to him about the problem i have with perspective and that i was finding it really hard to begin. So he helped me by searching up some pictures and finding what i liked then cutting them up and placing them in the right areas. It helped out so much! I finally had some sort of guide to work with. So i continued on working and completed a bit of the sky and I had already finished off the city.
On Friday i continued working on the city and added in some extra towers and put in Steam/smoke coming from the towers. I also designed how i wanted the power poles to look. I also did a bit of fixing up with the sky and made it a bit darker.

Today (saturday) I am now working on placing the power poles around and trying to figure out the power lines. It is getting abit annoying and i have decided to stop and start working on my presentation for Mondays class.

In this picture, the ground is an image that has been cut and placed as a guide. I dont know if i want the power poles/lines to be placed the way they are now.




    

No comments:

Post a Comment