Monday, August 13, 2012

error..,do you want to send a report?

NOOOOOOOOO!

Last night i worked on my test animating and also worked on my running comp.
I got a few errors yesterday while doing my comp and lost a few of my shots. So today i was fixing them up and After effects worked fine. Then i went to get my other line tests to add to the running comp and i did'nt have any sooooooo today I had to redo the animating.

while working on the line test and doing a save as, the program crashed! i tried 3 times!!!! and i lost the same shot.
So now i am going to stop with the test animating and do some other work. Jack said i should fix up the first scene because its too flat and needs some depth and different angle to it.I will do that now. It shouldn't take me too long to fix.

When i get home tonight after Uni I will try test animating again, hopefully its just the computers at uni that are the problem. It's very annoying but thats just the way it is...   

No comments:

Post a Comment