Tuesday, August 14, 2012

animation test and running comp.

After Uni i continued working on my animation test and running comp.
Flash worked fine for me at home and i got it all done... however After Effects was being a bit of a pain and did crash on me a few times, but i did usual saves and i didn't lose much work.

According  to my running comp my short film goes for 3:52!!! That is way too long! I did try to render it out but it failed so i'm going to try at uni to render it tomorrow and hopefully get it up on here. The plan that i have is to talk to my teachers about the length and i am already going through what I will need to cut out. I really like my story and the way it flows but i understand that i have to get rid of a few things.

As for my milestones i am way ahead with my running comp, scene one just needs some writing on the newspapers and fade in and out between the shots. The outside world photoshop scene needs to be started.

No comments:

Post a Comment